Topics for call and response
I love to be on stage, and I believe I have something to say about business and society. You can have me talk about my personal experiences in, an with, economy – a list of themes can be found in the section on coaching occasions – or, of course, about the content of my books.
The following lectures can be modified according to your respective event:
- Risk intelligence – ways out of the craven society
- With risk intelligence to clever decisions
- What we can learn from poker players (and from people in other high-risk professions)
- Leadership of the future: how we can successfully handle increasing complexity
- The dictatorship of the stupid – what will happen if the wiser ones always give in
- The dictatorship of the stupid – when needs, quality and pleasures disappear from our life
- The time of the heroes is over – guidance for a post-heroic management
- Personality, the art of leadership, and career in the post-heroic age
- From princess to queen – women dare to have a career!
- The industry of industriousness
German and English
You will find links to videos, clips and catch phrases from my former lectures at www.youtube.com